The manuscript and cover design is now with the printers. Whilst I wrote the book in MS Word, I needed to provide it for the printers in pdf format. I chose the 125x195mm final book size and set the page size, through page setup, to these dimensions. Any reasonable person would think that the resulting pdf would have the same page size. But, no! The text all remained at the right dimensions but were placed on an A4 size page. As I work on a Mac, the instructions I could find were Windows based and didn’t work.
After a couple of hours of almost mindless panic (time is of the essence to meet the 16th June publication date!) and with my hair still in tact, I finally found a forum with the answer. And so, in the nick of time, the manuscript was delivered.
As soon as the finished article arrives, I’ll post a picture here.